SVCHC will offer video telehealth services May 11, 2020!
Using an Apple device (phone or ipad) or android phone, you can have an office visit from the comfort of your home!
When making an appointment, just tell the operator that you want a virtual video visit. Two links will be sent to your email or cell phone. When you click on the first link, you will receive a message that asks for control of your camera and microphone. Answer yes and you will be asked some questions and consent to having a video visit. You will then enter into your practitioner’s virtual waiting room. In a few moments, a medical assistant will greet you and your virtual video visit begins!
These services / visits are available by video:
- Pain Management
- Behavioral Health
- ADHD Medication Check
- Post Hospital / ER Discharge
- Ear Infection Follow-Up
- Depression Follow-Up
- Weight Check (if you have a scale at home)
- BMI (if you have a scale at home)
- Dental (limited services)
- Adult Medicine
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Some GYN
- Controlled hypertension or diabetes
- Uncontrolled diabetes (if last HgA1c test is less than 30 days old)
- Birth Control Renewal (oral, ring or patch only)
- Post Hospital / ER Discharge (not appropriate for wound or catheter care)
- Prescription Management
- Mild GI Illness (heartburn, diarrhea, nausea, constipation)
Below are links to the Patient Quick Start Guide that is about the technical part of your visit and adult and pediatric checklists for the clinical portion.