What we believe:
- Putting patients at the center is the key to transforming health.
- A collaborative team-based approach is the key to solving complex problems.
- The cornerstone of a healthy community is access to the highest quality healthcare for all.
What we offer:
- A progressive, open, inspired approach to health care.
- Excellent leadership opportunities with an opportunity to make a difference.
- Excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
Get paid for putting your passion to work!
We hire the best and the brightest. We’re looking for people who are as passionate about ensuring that all people have access to exceptional healthcare as they are about making a positive difference in our world.
Current Job Openings
Continuous Quality Improvement Director
We are seeking a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Director. As the appointed Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) program designee, this position is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the QA/QI program as established by board-approved policies.
- Ensuring the implementation of QA/QI operating procedures and related assessments, monitoring QA/QI outcomes and updating operating procedures.
- Monitoring risk management, corporate compliance, reporting on follow-up procedures, and on monthly and year-to-date comparisons based on SVCHC’s Key Health Indicators.
- Completing quarterly audits on provider coding and documentation patterns.
- This position works under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer and as agreed to by the Chief Executive Officer.
- The CQI Director works closely with all departments especially Medical Records in defining data needs and monitoring.
Outreach and Development Director
We are seeking an Outreach and Development Director who will be responsible for assisting with researching, preparing and submitting proposals, grant applications and grant progress reports in support of Sonoma Valley Community Health Center’s ongoing needs and priorities.
- Writes, reviews, and edits proposals, case statements and letters of intent for corporations, and foundations following funding guidelines, parameters and procedures.
- Researches potential private foundation funding sources through a variety of sources matching them with SVCHC’s projects and priorities.
- Researches and compiles pertinent clinical information for projects requiring funding.
- Assists with strategic planning and implementing a proactive and effective fund development program.
- Oversees creation and distribution of collateral materials such as; annual reports, SVCHC website, mailers, etc.
- Works with the Outreach team to promote SVCHC, its services and activities.
Bilingual Registered Dental Assistant
We are seeking a Bilingual Registered Dental Assistant who, working work under the supervision of dentists, will be responsible for a wide range of tasks in the dental office, ranging from patient care to administrative duties to laboratory functions. The registered dental assistant position requires a flexible and varied individual with a diverse set of skills: clinical, clerical, interpersonal, and technological.
Interested in applying?
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Sonoma Valley Community Health Center (SVCHC) is a non-profit 501(c) (3), free-standing primary health care center. The Health Center provides medical care and preventative services to people of all ages: newborns, children, teenagers, childbearing women, adults and the elderly. SVCHC is the only “safety net” provider serving the residents of the Sonoma Valley and the only primary care provider in Sonoma Valley currently accepting Medi-Cal and uninsured patients.