What we believe:
- Putting patients at the center is the key to transforming health.
- A collaborative team-based approach is the key to solving complex problems.
- The cornerstone of a healthy community is access to the highest quality healthcare for all.
What we offer:
- A progressive, open, inspired approach to health care.
- Excellent leadership opportunities with an opportunity to make a difference.
- Excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
Get paid for putting your passion to work!
We hire the best and the brightest. We’re looking for people who are as passionate about ensuring that all people have access to exceptional healthcare as they are about making a positive difference in our world.
Current Job Openings
- Community Resource Connection Specialist (CRCS)
- Medical Assistant
Interested in applying?
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Sonoma Valley Community Health Center (SVCHC) is a non-profit 501(c) (3), free-standing primary health care center. The Health Center provides medical care and preventative services to people of all ages: newborns, children, teenagers, childbearing women, adults and the elderly. SVCHC is the only “safety net” provider serving the residents of the Sonoma Valley and the only primary care provider in Sonoma Valley currently accepting Medi-Cal and uninsured patients.