Welcome to SVCHC’s Patient Portal.
Already enrolled in the Patient Portal? Access your account HERE.
New to enroll? Fill out the Consent Form below. After you submit the form you will be taken to the Patient Portal site.
Complete the Consent Form online in Spanish HERE.
Thank you for using Patient Portal to engage our practice. We appreciate it! This message is to alert you to changes in your Patient Portal login experience effective September 12.
On September 12 a new version of Patient Portal will be live that provides advanced security and a streamlined user experience. You will encounter a slight change in the “look” of the patient portal login screen and a brief series of screen prompts to create tighter standards for usernames and passwords.
Here’s what will happen the first time you log-in to Patient Portal on or after September 12. Follow the screen prompts:
- If your current username and/or password does not meet new, minimum security standards, you will be automatically prompted to update your username and/or password.
- You will select five security questions and answers that will be used during any subsequent self-service password reset you request.
- Set up an account email that will be used for account notifications and credential resets.
- Complete the validation process by selecting the link received in the email.
We wanted to provide this “heads up” so you won’t be surprised when you’re greeted with a one-time, easy-to-follow, self-guided sign-in/log-in experience on the newest version of our Patient Portal, effective September 12.
Thank you again for using Patient Portal to help manage your health and get the most from your relationship with our practice. We’re glad you’re part of our practice.
Please note: these forms cannot be submitted to Sonoma Valley Community Health Center electronically.
- SVCHC Registration Form and Consents Fillable Form
- SVCHC Photo Identification Notice
- SVCHC PHI Designee Form
- SVCHC NPP Facility Posting