No appointment necessary, first come, first serve
In collaboration with local agencies including the Sonoma County Health Department and Supervisor Gorin’s office, SVCHC will be testing anyone, COVID symptomatic or symptom free, who lives or works in Sonoma Valley.
Testing will be available Monday through Saturday as follows:
*Please note Saturdays times have changed- testing will only be available at Altimira Middle School from 12pm-4pm
|Days & Times:||Sonoma Valley Hospital 347 Andrieux St.||Altimira Middle School 17805 Arnold Drive|
|Monday:||2:30 – 4:30||Not Available|
|Tuesday:||2:30 – 4:30||Not Available|
|Wednesday:||2:30 – 4:30||Not Available|
|Thursday||2:30 – 4:30||Not Available|
|Friday:||2:30 – 4:30||Not Available|
Testing ages: 2 years and up
This is a drive through testing site: walk-ups will not be tested.
- Car is defined as a four-wheel, closed top vehicle.
- No commercial vehicles
- No recreational vehicles
- No more than 4 people per car
- Persons in the car must be able to get to a working car window
- Name & date of birth
- Phone #
- Self-evaluation of COVID symptoms (see below)
- Your consent to do the test
- Driver’s license or state issued ID is helpful, but not required.
Self-evaluation of COVID Symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Severe fatigue
- Gastro-intestinal symptoms such as diarrhea or stomach cramps
We will contact you with your results in 7 days or less. If you do not hear form us by then, please call (707) 935-8005.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (707)935-8005.
For privacy, please no photos or videos.