No appointment necessary, first come, first serve
SVCHC will be testing anyone, COVID symptomatic or symptom free, who lives or works in Sonoma Valley.
SVCHC or Quest Diagnostics reserves the right to bill insurances for lab processing and lab collection fees. Federal law requires insurances, including Medi-Cal and Medicare, to pay for COVID testing. As the law was written, individuals should not have to directly pay, in whole or in part, any fees related to this test.
Thank you to the support of local agencies including the Sonoma County Health Department and Supervisor Gorin’s office,
Testing will be available as follows:
*Please note-last update June 29, 2020
|Days & Times:||
Sonoma Valley Hospital
South Lot (4th x Arroyo Way)
|Altimira Middle School 17805 Arnold Drive|
|Monday:||Not Available||Not Available|
|Thursday||Not Available||Not Available|
|Friday:||Not Available||Not Available|
Testing ages: 2 years and up
This is a drive through testing site: walk-ups will not be tested.
- Car is defined as a four-wheel, closed top vehicle.
- No commercial vehicles
- No recreational vehicles
- No more than 4 people per car
- Persons in the car must be able to get to a working car window
- Name & date of birth
- Phone #
- Self-evaluation of COVID symptoms (see below)
- Your consent to do the test
- Your insurance card, if you have insurance
- Driver’s license or state issued ID is helpful, but not required.
Self-evaluation of COVID Symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Severe fatigue
- Gastro-intestinal symptoms such as diarrhea or stomach cramps
We will contact you with your results in 7 days or less. If you do not hear form us by then, please call (707) 935-8005.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (707)935-8005.
For privacy, please no photos or videos.